Order of the Black Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By The Sword We Seek Peace, But Peace Only Under Liberty.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WOW Assassins

Go down 
+3
hikaru
WarForum
Slave
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Slave

Slave

WOW Assassins Empty
PostSubject: WOW Assassins   WOW Assassins I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:12 am

Assassins

WOW Assassins Milk

THE GAME'S MASSIVE DAMAGE DEALER

Weapons

Chain Simitar - Lightning

-Considered to be the typical assassin's weapon (simitar is the default assassin weapon on level 1).
-Also called the "Leveling Weap" due to its AoE skill.

PRO's
-Certain quests during an assassin's leveling period provides simitars
-AoE skill provides faster mob killing resulting to fast XP and ENERGY (ENERGY also known as the "WEAPON XP")

CON's
-It is said that on level 50+, there are no BLUE Chain Simitar items available (BLUE items are items with better stat bonuses)
-Lower ATK speed than Dagger resulting to lower CRIT chances.

Dagger - Poison

-Focuses on single-target skills which outruns simitar skills by a X percentage margin.
-The "PVP Weap" explained by the statement above.

PRO's
-Faster ATK speed ---> Higher CRIT rate ---> Fast Kill
-It said that Armor Sets called PURPLE ARMORS for assassins are made especially for dagger types (PURPLE ARMORS provide uber status bonuses).

CON's
-Bosses, of course have mammoth HP's killing them takes time and because of dagger type's damage, the aggro will be on you.
-BLUE Dagger items on higher levels are obtainable only at Scenario Quests, well not as rewards but as RANDOM drops from bosses, whew.

Assistant Weapons

Hasty Shoes - Provides the following skills:
Swift Move (movement speed increase)
Shadowy Walk (dodge rate increase)

Array Flag - Provides the following skills:
Puzzling Array (enables you to walk pass though enemies without been attacked)
Elements Array (increases elemental resistance)

Theurgy Bell - Provides the following skills:
Soul Freeze (freeze monster, doesn't work on boss/players)
Soul Shield (physical defense increase)

Dragon Roc - Provides the following skills:
Dragon Cry (stuns enemies around you, max. of 5)
Roc Sing (recovers you from slow down status )

BASIC THINGS ABOUT THE GAME

-On character level up, status points increases automatically.

-Weapons and Assistant Weapons have their maximum level enhancement, Weapons usually have a bracket enhancement of 10 levels (1-10,10-20, and so on).

-Weapons and Assistant Weapons are enhanced using ENERGY, ENERGY can be obtained from mobs, quests and special items found in-game and maybe on IM.

/* I'll just update some time later, hope this helps and good luck to all of us (if I'm to be approved to be part of the guild ROFLMAO). */
Back to top Go down
WarForum

WOW Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW Assassins   WOW Assassins I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:26 am

Quote :
Assistant Weapons

Array Flag -
Puzzling Array (enables you to walk pass though enemies without been attacked)

-Bosses, of course have mammoth HP's killing them takes time and because of dagger type's damage, the aggro will be on you.

Puzzling Array = decrease hate value every attack diba? bugged lang ata yung description sa WOW. napansin ko kasi yan nung pre-OBT phase i tank BC>SC>HH bosses kapag naka buff ako ng puzzling array taas ng chance na lumipat sa team mates ko yung aggro ng boss, pero pag wala buff ng puzzling array na mamaintain ko yung tanking state (pwera nalang kung yung pet ng tamer e naka buff ng "wild pet" at may staff monk gumagamit ng 3rdstaffskill/sacrifice)
Back to top Go down
Slave

Slave

WOW Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW Assassins   WOW Assassins I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:03 pm

Yep, that's the point po of using the Array. Commonly, sins are damagers and not tankers because of their HP's.
Kung mapapansin nyo po, majority ng assistant weapon skills ay may DECREASE ON ENEMY VALUE, this indicates
that the game understands that sins lack the capacity of tanking (compared to monks and tamer pets). This decrease
affects your aggro points (makes it lower obviously), making you less targeted, thus survive and deal more damage.

/* Hope this helps po. */
Back to top Go down
WarForum

WOW Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW Assassins   WOW Assassins I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:46 pm

Slave wrote:
Yep, that's the point po of using the Array. Commonly, sins are damagers and not tankers because of their HP's.
Kung mapapansin nyo po, majority ng assistant weapon skills ay may DECREASE ON ENEMY VALUE, this indicates
that the game understands that sins lack the capacity of tanking (compared to monks and tamer pets). This decrease
affects your aggro points (makes it lower obviously), making you less targeted, thus survive and deal more damage.

/* Hope this helps po. */

CS sins are tankers too just dun buff Puzzling Array. CS sins can have 15K+ HP sa end game w/ decent def value. lol!

Dagger sins can solo almost all vets/scenario bosses. cheers

but WOW is a "gear dependent" type of game.
Back to top Go down
hikaru

hikaru

WOW Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW Assassins   WOW Assassins I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:24 am

post nman keo effective stats and skill build for assasin
Back to top Go down
http://hikaru_mhai@yahoo.com
Vahn
Admin
Admin
Vahn

WOW Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW Assassins   WOW Assassins I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:55 am

mag a-assassin ka ba ate hikaru?
Back to top Go down
WarForum

WOW Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW Assassins   WOW Assassins I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:35 pm

hikaru wrote:
post nman keo effective stats and skill build for assasin

i think, sa mid 50ish pa maganda yung mga armor piece kea dun kpa pwede makapag build

but to simplify..

Chain Scimitar Assassin (CSsin) : have AOE skill so prioritize VIT over dex.
Dagger Assassin (Dsin/Dagsin) : have fast attack and higher crit "chance/rate" so prioritize Dex/CS strike or Dex/Dodge over VIT to maximize the dagger's skills & abilities.

CSsin skill build:

1st > Max Lighting Sweep (20/25%crit chance/rate boost [will confirm]) it's a useful skill for mobbing and having it crit. chance/rate maxed is... you get the idea.

2nd > if going CS equips .. 2nd Max Double Lash (50% critical "damage") it's a good pve/pvp skill and having a CS equip and a 50% critical "damage" boost.. again you get the idea. (note: DL eat 45stam per use.)

3rd > Max the 2nd Chainscimitar Skill (lighting faint? will confirm i forgot eh xD) maxing this skill will give a whoopin' 2.5 secs added duration on faint/stun status having it's orig 2secs stun now you have 4.5secs stun duration. (a very good pvp skill)

4th > your choice

5th > your choice

Dagger Sin skill build:

1st > Max Poison Sting maxing this skill will boost Poison Sting damage by 25-30% (will confirm) it's a fast skill good for building up the "damage bar" followed by a skill deathblow (usually Poison Bash) Poison sting eat 25stam per use.

2nd > your choice

3rd > your choice

4th > your choice

5th > your choice

sorry for i can't really comment on dagger sin for I haven't used/reached a high level dagger sin. but you'll build your ideas tru ingame experiences.

- the max skill point atm is 25 so that can be allocated by your choice maxing 5skills for allocated randomly *cheers*
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Aleizandreius

Aleizandreius

WOW Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW Assassins   WOW Assassins I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:39 pm

thanks for the tips i needed that too
Back to top Go down
WarForum

WOW Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW Assassins   WOW Assassins I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:50 pm

pagsasabayin ko kasi ang pagbuild sa chain scimitar at dagger i've found a way kung paano pero experimental pa share ko nalang next time kapag naging OK ang process. Very Happy

also remember yung sa ibang assistant weapon i enhance nyo lang to lvl5-10 like.. your choice na if ano assistant weapon like mo i wear. but use other for it's buff lang na may duration na like.. 20mins++ .. so switching nalang.
Back to top Go down
Aleizandreius

Aleizandreius

WOW Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW Assassins   WOW Assassins I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:06 pm

di kaya magastos sa energy kung scimitar n dagger sabay or farm lng tlga ng energy sacrificing yung speed pagpalevel ng character?
Back to top Go down
WarForum

WOW Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW Assassins   WOW Assassins I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:10 pm

Aleizandreius wrote:
di kaya magastos sa energy kung scimitar n dagger sabay or farm lng tlga ng energy sacrificing yung speed pagpalevel ng character?

no need to farm energy agad.. kung alam mo na agad yung susuoting mong assist weapon til high lvl yung energy na gagamitin mo pag ups nung other assist weapon ( na mostly lvl5-10 lang xa dapat kasi for max buff purpose lang like T.bell) ung excess energy na un pwede mo pang enhance sa secondary wep mo either dagger or chain scimitar .. lol!
Back to top Go down
Remy

WOW Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW Assassins   WOW Assassins I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:46 am

Hi... share lang ako ng something2 someone told me regarding equipments~ ^_^

it's not necessary na kapag simitar dex/vit ka... or kapag dagger dex/cs or dex/dodge.. it's just a tip..

pag highbie ka, you need to experiment more with the equips' given stats... i already have one in mind.. it's more flexible.. haven't tried it yet but I think it's worth the try...

I'll try so when I get a little higher in the game and share ko kung ok ba. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://wow.gameclub.com
werdoman

WOW Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW Assassins   WOW Assassins I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:21 am

nice tips.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WOW Assassins Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW Assassins   WOW Assassins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOW Assassins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order of the Black Knights :: Black Knights Lobby :: Black Knights HQ :: Class Discussion :: Assassin-
Jump to: